Monday, May 1, 2017

Huddle House

I have to admit I've always had this thing against Huddle House. I always has this idea in my head that the place would be full of chain smokers and I'd slip and fall from greasy floors. I have no idea why I thought this.

The kids and I tried it for the first time about a month ago because it was a last resort. And while they don't have a lot of LC items, we did find a few. And the staff (at least at ours) is super friendly and accommodating!

This is 2 Grilled Chicken Salads - no onions and tomatoes on the side so I could portion out - that we split 3 ways (staff did this for me!). And 2 sides of bacon (but they gave me 3 because the waitress said the pieces were too small, lol). And yes, I really did bring my own dressing into the restaurant. They have packaged Italian that is pretty LC though (4 carbs).

If we had this at home, this would be a 4 carb meal, but here I have to bolus more... approx 8-10 carbs. But it works for us and the meal is simple, but really good!


Image may contain: people sitting and food

No comments:

Post a Comment