Friday, May 5, 2017

My Non-D CGM Experiment

Thought some might find the results of my CGM experiment interesting. I'm a 40 yo Non-D, but wore a CGM for 2 weeks to see what it was like for my son and see what type of numbers I'd get.

Background: I'm LC at all times (actually Keto). My typical macros for a day are: <20 carbs, 100+g protein, 75g fat. This first report shows all of my stats for the whole two weeks. Black info is actual finger pricks, blue are CGM sensor readings. Data at the bottom shows highs, lows and standard deviation.

My 2 week average was 98/95 mg/dL. This is consistent with my last A1c of 5.0% too.


No automatic alt text available. 

First week of CGM sensor readings per hour. (Ladies - this week also included my monthly cycle.)

(Note regarding CGM lows... I think they were all compression lows. I never experienced a finger prick as low as the CGM showed at times. The longer I wore it, the less compression lows I got... probably just a learning curve.)


No automatic alt text available. 

Second week of CGM sensor readings per hour.

No automatic alt text available.  

No comments:

Post a Comment