Thursday, June 15, 2017

Chocolate PB Protein Shake

It's 3pm and I realized I didn't eat lunch. Not because I was hungry, but because I was thinking about my protein macros for the day and realized I would be way short. D'oh!

I try not to use protein powders and bars often, but there are times they come in handy. I just threw this together... it's not thick, but it is delicious!

Disclosure: I wouldn't give this to Samuel - he spikes from whey protein, but I decided to still post because 1) some T1's do fine with it and 2) lots of people reading this just choose to be LC/Keto that aren't T1. This would be great for those people.

1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 scoop LC chocolate protein powder (vanilla is good too!)
2 Tbsp (32g) PB
Pinch of salt
Splash of SF salted caramel syrup
I blended with an immersion blender. Or use a regular blender.

6 net carbs and 36g protein (depending on your PB and protein powder).


No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment