Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Corner Pub & Grill in St. Louis (West County)


We tried a new restaurant really close to my kids dentist office (5 minutes away). Pre-bolused as we were leaving the dentist. I set a stopwatch on my watch as soon as I bolus when we're out to keep close tabs on elapsed time. By the time we got there, ordered, etc, the salads were served 33 minutes later... perfect for us! Rest of the food served at 40 minutes. I have to admit this takes some practice to do. And sometimes there is a delay and I have give him a Sweetart or two to buy some time, but it doesn't happen often. I find this works so much better than waiting to bolus at the restaurant.

I bolused just a tiny bit more than I would at home (0.5u of Regular vs. 0.4u) to account for the unknown and he did great. Very pleased for a new restaurant trial. I think Samuel's face shows he liked it... haha.

Pic of graph is from lunch bolus until we got home. 2 small snacks included too.


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, text

No comments:

Post a Comment