Thursday, April 5, 2018

Bear Foot Cafe - Local Restaurant

My daughter and I tested a new restaurant in town. I'd previously dismissed it - I just assumed it was all breaded bar food (I have no idea why I thought that!). A lot of course was high carb and wheat-laden, but I think we found more here than at many restaurants. She had a bunless burger (I forgot to say "cheese"burger...whoops!) and a salad with no croutons and I had a gyro salad minus the pita bread (totally surprised to see this in our small town!).

LC Planning Tip
I took a picture of all menu pages so I can study it at home. I'll need to ask the restaurant some specifics when I take Samuel (ex: bread crumbs in the burgers?, sugar in sauces?, etc), but I find leisurely looking at the menu at home and forming a plan allows me to make better choices when I'm there.


Image may contain: table and food

No comments:

Post a Comment