Thursday, April 12, 2018

Sonic

Thursday night is my daughter's dance class so we eat out. This is my one night of the week I don't cook. We alternate picking and tonight was her night. She decided she wanted to go home to eat because she wanted my Hot Buttered Sweet "Rice" (aka cauliflower). Say what?!? But, but... I don't wanna cook! And I have a headache. Sigh.

We compromised. We went to Sonic for burgers - our first time there trying to do low carb. I learned you ask for your burger with "no bun - put in a boat instead, please". Sweet! We got 1/2 lb double bacon cheeseburgers and added our low-sugar ketchup at home. And the Hot Buttered Sweet "Rice", of course.

Yes, my 6 yo really ate a 1/2 lb burger, 2 pieces of cheese & 2 pieces of bacon...and a big bowl of cauliflower. And at the rate she's growing, she's gonna be 6+ ft. tall.


 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, food

No comments:

Post a Comment