Saturday, December 29, 2018

Roast Beef & Egg Cups. And Mary Poppins.

A few days ago I took the kids to see Mary Poppins Returns, so we decided to watch the original Mary Poppins tonight.  It's a long movie so we started it and paused half way through to make dinner.

While my husband checked Samuel's sugar and got his shot ready, I started pulling leftovers out of the fridge.  I decided to make lunchmeat egg cups so I got my toaster oven preheating. Just line a cupcake pan with lunchmeat to make a cup shape- I often use ham or turkey, but roast beef is what I had on hand tonight.  Crack in an egg, season with salt and pepper and bake at 375° for about 15 minutes or until the egg is as set as you want.  The edges of the lunchmeat will be nice and crispy.


Samuel's prebolus is about 20-25 minutes, so this was started and finished within that time.

Now, everyone back to the movie...  spit spot!  😉

No comments:

Post a Comment