Friday, March 31, 2017

Cole Slaw

You know it's warming up outside when I start making cole slaw. This is hands down my favorite recipe.  We love this with BBQ and it's great (in fact, best) to make a day ahead if you're traveling to a summer party.

Two notes: 


1) this recipe as written makes a very saucy, wet cole slaw. If that's how you like yours make it as-is. I don't like mine quite so wet and I double almost all recipes, so I increase the mayo to 1 cup, but leave all the other ingredient amounts the same. Then I double the amount of slaw to 2 bags. Just play with it to see what you like.


2) the recipe uses Swerve, but I use birch xylitol or pure erythritol. Use whatever 0 carb sweetener works best for you.

Using my recipe and ingredients a 2.5 oz (70g) serving is 1.75 net carbs.

http://www.cutthewheat.com/2013/08/creamy-coleslaw-marzetti-knock-off-low.html


No comments:

Post a Comment