Sunday, January 13, 2019

Dairy-Free Oopsie Rolls

You may also know this bread as Oopsie Bread or Cloud Bread.  It's a simple, spongy bread with only 3 ingredients.  The original version uses cream cheese, so today I tried swapping the cream cheese with coconut cream (same amount) and viola... dairy-free Oopsie Rolls!

I like making them in a hamburger bun pan to keep their shape.


After you bake, turn the oven off and let them sit in the oven for a bit so they don't deflate.  But, if you pull them out right away they'll deflate which I use to my advantage to make little bread "cups".  I topped mine with tuna salad...


But the kids wanted sugar-free jelly on theirs, which kind of looked like a danish.  In fact, if I added sweetener to the bread and drizzled with icing, these would be very danish-like..


Here's a link to my original Oopsie Roll post:

https://happyhealthythriving.blogspot.com/2017/02/oopsies-rolls-aka-cloud-bread.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment