Friday, February 8, 2019

Breaded Baked Chicken

This is a really easy way to make breaded  low carb chicken.

Grind up plain pork rinds in your food processor until really fine.  Or put in a bag and whack with a rolling pin or mallet, but get them really fine. Then add your favorite seasonings.  I don't add salt because the pork rinds are really salty.


Then do your basic egg wash/coat in the pork rinds technique.  If you want your chicken really crispy and no soggy bottoms, places the breaded chicken directly on a metal rack.  (Whoops!  I forgot my rack at first. I put my chicken on it, but forgot to retake my pic.  Do as I say, not as I do.)


Then bake in a 400° pre-heated oven for about 20-25 minutes until 160° inside.


Fast and easy dinner.  High in protein and very low carb or even no carbs in the breading (depending on your seasonings).

No comments:

Post a Comment