Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Sausage & Egg Ham Cups

I've posted smaller versions of these before, but I made these much larger using a hamburger bun pan.

I lined the pan with 3-4 thinly sliced pieces of ham. Then filled that with browned sausage.  Then I beat 7 eggs with salt & seasonings, and topped each of the ham cups. If you're not dairy-free you could top with cheese too.


Bake at 400° for about 25 minutes or until the eggs are set.


After cooked, each one of these weighed about 5.5 oz. This is perfect for us at dinner. Dinner is Samuel's lightest protein meal to avoid protein highs over night.


These were a really substantial meal and very satisfying. My husband thought they'd be great for camping or hiking wrapped in foil.  The kids also split one for a snack the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment