Monday, May 6, 2019

Sausage & Guacamole Ham Cup

This is kind of unique, so bear with me.  The idea came to me in the middle of the night.  I only made a few to see how they would turn out and we thought they were really good. These would also be GREAT for Green Eggs & Ham for Dr. Seuss' birthday!

I lined a muffin tin with paper muffin liners.  Then line that with 2-3 very thinly sliced ham.  In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, salt, pepper, a small 2 oz container of guacamole, and about 3-4 oz of browned, crumbled sausage. Mix all together.


I was going to only make 3 cups, but the above mix was enough for 4 so I added another.  I didn't want it to be very eggy... I just wanted the egg to bind it all together. It admittedly looks a little gross.  😂


Bake at 400° for 20-25, just until the middle is set and stops jiggling.  Let cool just a bit and remove the muffin liner.



After baking they're still a bit strange looking, but they were really good.  The sausage gave it texture and the guacamole/egg mixture was really creamy.  This is one of those "I didn't prep anything for dinner" fast meals. These could even be great snacks throughout the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment