Sunday, January 20, 2019

Breakfast Saved with 90-second Bread

Every Sunday my husband makes open faced egg sandwiches.  I didn't get around to making my Rustic Faux-Wheat Bread yesterday and we're completely out (GASP!).  So, I used my '90 second cake' recipe and reduced the vanilla and sweetener so it would be more bread-like.  Breakfast was saved!

The kid's breakfast was the bread (each has half), 2 eggs, bacon, no sugar added ketchup, blueberries with coconut cream, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and 2 oz veggie juice...


I'm not much of a breakfast person.  I fast through breakfast during the week, but eat it on the weekends just for the family time.  I had my 90-second bread split... 1 egg, bacon and hot sauce on one side.  Butter and sugar-free orange marmalade on the other.  And coffee.


Use the search feature on the right side of the blog... Search "90 second" for the cake/bread recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment