Monday, March 25, 2019

Homemade Low Carb Fishsticks

This is really just my corndog batter made into fishsticks.  I wasn't sure how they'd turn out, but everyone really, really loved them.

I sauteed some tilapia (use whatever fish you like) and seasoned it really heavily so the flavor carries through the breading.  Cook until almost done; set aside to cool.

Make corndog batter (use search feature on blog to find the recipe).

Pre-heat corndog maker and get going!


Cut your fish into corndog-sized strips.  Add a little batter, fish, and top with batter.


Bake until golden brown.  Add some super-easy sides and dinner is done. I also made a tarter sauce using homemade mayo, dill pickle relish, Tajin spice, and hot sauce.


Packed to the gills fish sticks at about 1 net carb each.  Haha... get it?  Packed to GILLS.  See what I did there?  😂🤣🐟🐠


No comments:

Post a Comment