Sunday, April 28, 2019

Sausage Bacon Griddle Sticks

Do you ever have sudden "AHA!" moments in the kitchen?  This was one for me and it turned out easier than the meal I had planned and was SO delicious, not to mention really fun.  Here's what I did...

☑️  Brown 10oz of breakfast sausage and crumble
☑️  Cook 6 strips of bacon really crispy and crumble
☑️  Make 1 batch of my corn dog batter (use the search feature of the blog to find the recipe)


 Then mix them all together.  It will be really thick.


Then heat up your corn dog maker and load it up.  Bake until GBD.  If you don't have a corn dog maker, I think you could easily make in a muffin tin and bake instead. (I prepped my corn dog maker with the grease from my bacon for extra deliciousness!)


Serve with your favorite sugar-free pancake syrup for dipping.  We had this for dinner, but obviously would be great for breakfast too.  You could make up a huge batch of these on the weekend and send the kids off to school or sports with meal or snack in hand.  This will become a new weekly staple!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment